Our website has buttons on some pages to share page content on the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Xing, Youtube, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest. The buttons are ideally designed to protect the personal data of our website visitors, since the script (computer program) behind the buttons does not collect or process any personal data. Website visitors who wish to share our site are directed to the “Share” pages of the respective social media platforms when they click on the buttons. Only there will the scripts necessary for sharing the page contents be loaded. The business and data protection terms and conditions agreed by the website visitor with the respective social media platforms then apply. The respective platforms Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram, Linkedin, Xing, Youtube, Twitter and Pinterest provide detailed information on this.
Cookies make websites more user-friendly and efficient for the user. A cookie is a small text file used to store information. When visiting a website, the website may place a cookie on the website visitor’s computer. If the user visits the website again later, the website can read the data from the previously stored cookie and thus determine, for example, whether the user has visited the website before and in which areas of the website the user was particularly interested. More information about cookies can be found on WIKIPEDIA.
Change the cookie settings
Cookies on our website
Our website uses the following providers:
- Doppelpack Semantic Cookie
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) on the legal basis of the predominant legitimate interest (analysis of website use). We have concluded a contract with Google for commissioned data processing.
Deactivate Google Analytics
- You can generally prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics on all websites by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- You can only prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics on this website by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the collection of your data during future visits to this website:Disable Google Analytics.
- You have the right of access, correction, deletion and restriction of the processing of personal data as well as the right of data transferability
- You have the right to revoke any consent you may have given to the processing of your personal data.
- The lawfulness of the processing of personal data until revocation is not affected by the revocation.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. In case of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Furthermore, you have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority (Austrian Data Protection Authority, Hohenstaufengasse 3, 1010 Vienna, email@example.com).